If you are wondering what the wireless headphones of the future are going to be like, just look at the new AirPods. Apple has reaffirmed its role as the key technological innovator of the last few decades and introduced a product that wouldn’t look out of place in a modern sci-fi movie blockbuster.
- Unique, clean Apple design
- 24-hour battery life with wireless recharging case
- Full, high-quality audio and superior voice pickup (AAC codec)
- Two microphones that filter out unwanted background noise
- Smooth and instantaneous switching between Apple products
- One AirPod weighs only 4g
It is becoming increasingly obvious that the future is wireless. Apple knows it and so AirPods connect with your iPhone, iPad, iPod, or Mac with a single click and remain constantly on. At the same time, you can also switch between different sources in an instant. All of this is possible because of the brand new Apple W1 microchip, which provides superior sound quality, reliable wireless connectivity, and long battery life. Incredibly, one AirPod weighs a mere 4g.
They know when you’re listening
A built-in infrared sensor detects when AirPods are inserted into your ears, so the playback starts only when you are truly ready to listen. If you remove them, the playback pauses automatically. And since there are no cables, you can use only one AirPod if you want to. It’s all up to you.